1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
- The use of this web space is subject to full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at each moment in which the user accesses it.
- Access to this site is only allowed for use for lawful purposes, adjusting at all times its use to these General Conditions, the applicable law at all times, as well as morality, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user that contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of the performance of activities that could be constitutive of crime.
- The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use them.
- The User acknowledges that access to this site is done under their free consent and is their sole responsibility.
- Granita, S.A. reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other use that may infringe its interests or rights or that may constitute a crime.
- Granita, S.A. reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
2. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
- Granita, S.A. can not guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is responsible for any damages caused or likely to occur in the future, nor for technical defects, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information contained on this website.
- In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occurred in the information provided, Granita, S.A. is not responsible for such errors as well as for damages caused by the use of information derived from such errors.
- The content of this website is merely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can get in touch through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3.INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
- The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to Granita, S.A. The User recognizes and accepts these rights. The elements of this website on which Granita, S.A. does not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
- It is not allowed to avoid or try to avoid the systems that exist or may have protection of the contents. The right of quotation is allowed as long as the source is indicated.
- Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of Granita, S.A., will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
4. DATA PROTECTION
The information you provide will be incorporated into a file with the purpose of maintaining commercial relations with you, whose responsibility is Granita, S.A.. You can exercise your rights in the field of Data Protection at the following address: email@example.com
5. HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can write to the following address:
Pol. Ind. La Servana
Paseig dels Furs, esquina C/Corretgers
T/ 0034 96 286 60 12
F/ 0034 96 287 57 94